Demand for Conventional Laundry Scent Booster Market Will Decline for the Foreseeable Future – Queen Anne and Mangolia News
According to a recent report published by Fact.MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the demand for laundry scent boosters is expected to exceed a valuation of US$496 million in 2021, growing at a CAGR of around 10.2% until the end of 2031.
For more market insights, request a sample of this report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=477
Consumers are looking for many ways to keep their things neat and tidy. They are realizing the need to keep their clothes clean and practice good hygiene, especially with the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. This has led to an increase in the consumption of laundry detergents and fragrance boosters. Laundry Scent Boosters are used to clean clothes and remove dirt, and add a refreshing smell to clothes, sheets and towels.
In recent years, extensive scientific research has shown that laundry scent boosters are highly effective and environmentally friendly. Improved texture and quality and increased affordability and availability have propelled the acceptability of the product by consumers in all regions.
Share your needs and get personalized reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=477
Consumer purchasing power has increased in developing economies. This increased the willingness to spend on laundry products and consumers began to use a variety of products to promote cleanliness in their immediate surroundings. The demand for various fragrances in the form of pearls, liquids or other different forms in several product lines in the consumer goods sector has exploded. To meet the growing demand, manufacturers are producing new products that are organic and without side effects such as discoloration or bad texture of clothes.
Key insights from market research
- In emerging country markets such as Russia, Nordic countries, Poland, Spain and others, substantial sales growth was observed in 2019-20. Over the past 12 months, robust growth has been observed in Argentina at 9.2% and India at 4.6%.
- 59% of the total population in Asia Pacific uses laundry detergent. Rising concern over maintaining cleanliness and hygiene in developing countries has prompted consumers to utilize washers and dryers, which will aid in the expansion of the market in the near future.
- Countries like Germany and the United States are pictured to see sales growth of 2.6% and 1.3%, respectively.
- Sales increased significantly in countries such as India (19.8%), Indonesia (13.3%), the Philippines (7.9%) and Turkey (7.5%).
- 38% of respondents want detergent with a scent/fragrance, 32% want it to be eco-friendly, and 35% want detergents without harsh chemicals.
Access research methodology prepared by experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=477
Category by Laundry Scent Booster Industry Research:
- Use case:
- In-Wash Scent Boosters
- After Wash Laundry Scent Boosters
- Floral Laundry Scent Enhancers
- Fresh Laundry Scent Enhancers
- Apple Laundry Scent Boosters
- Lavender Laundry Scent Boosters
- Linen Laundry Scent Boosters
- Vanilla Laundry Scent Boosters
- Wooden Laundry Scent Boosters
- Laundry Scent Booster Beads
- Laundry Scent Booster Crystals
- Laundry Scent Booster Sachets
- Scent booster liquid for laundry
- Laundry Scent Booster Sprays
- Laundry Scent Booster Powder
- Complaint (assessment of the request in %):
- No artificial additives
- cruelty free
- Paraben free
- Type of packaging:
- Laundry Scent Booster Bottles
- Laundry Scent Boosters
- Laundry Scent Booster Sachets/Pouchs
- Sales channel :
- Laundry Scent Booster Offline Sales
- modern commerce
- convenience stores
- Discount stores
- Multi-brand stores
- mom and pop stores
- Independent retailers
- Other sales channels
- Online sale of Laundry Scent Booster
- Company websites
- Third Party Online Sales
- Laundry Scent Booster Offline Sales
Key inclusions by country
• US market for laundry scent boosters
• Sale in the Canadian market of laundry fragrance boosters
• Production of the German market for laundry fragrance boosters
• UK Laundry Scent Booster Market Industry
• French market for laundry detergent boosters
• Supply-Demand of the Spanish market for laundry fragrance boosters
• Outlook for the laundry scent boosters market in Italy
• Market analysis of Russia and CIS
• Market Intelligence for Laundry Scent Boosters in China
• Assessing the market demand for laundry scent boosters in India
• Assessment of the Japanese market supply of laundry scent boosters
• ASEAN Laundry Scent Booster Market Scenario
• Sales analysis of the Brazilian market for laundry fragrance boosters
• Information on the sales of the Mexican market for laundry fragrance boosters
The report covers the following insights and assessments of the Laundry Scent Boosters Market which is useful for all participants involved in the Intradermal Injections Market:
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and demand in the Laundry Scent Booster market
- The Latest Laundry Scent Booster Industry Market with Key Analysis of Market Drivers, Trends and Influencing Factors
- Key Trends Analysis of the Laundry Scent Boosters market and changing consumer preferences across major industries.
- Changing market demand and consumption of various products
- Megatrends Underlying Funding by Key Investors in Many Countries
- New investment opportunities in various technologies and types of products or services
- Comprehensive Data and Competitive Analysis of Laundry Scent Boosters Market Key Players
- U.S. Laundry Scent Booster Market Sales to Grow at a Steady Rate, Driven by Growing Consumer Confidence and Economic Recovery
- Europe Laundry Scent Booster Market Demand Forecast Remains Steady as Many Countries Like UK, France and Germany Focus on Boosting Growth
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide spectrum – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the USA and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
USA Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
The head office: