I’m a super fan of Target – how I got $50 cleaning supplies 50% off, but it’s only good for a limited time
A TARGET superfan has the secrets to getting you $25 off your next Target run.
TikTok user Karlasavings is a coupons and deals expert who regularly shares content on how to save money with her million followers.
In a recent video, Karla told her followers how she got $50 worth of cleaning supplies for just $25 at Target.
Using the Target app and accessing Target Circle deals, the TikToker found a coupon for a free $15 gift card when you spend $50 on household items.
Overall, here’s what Karla bought:
- Win laundry detergent for $12.99
- Win fabric softener for $10.99
- Get a Fireworks Laundry Scent Booster for $10.99
- Win dryer sheets for $10.99
- 9-element all-purpose cleaner for $5.49.
The total was originally $51.45, but Karla was able to reduce it by over $15 using the Target Circle deals section of the Target app.
There she marked these five coupons:
- $3 off Gain Laundry Detergent
- $2 off Gain Fabric Softener
- $2 off Gain Dryer Sheets
- $2 off Gain Fireworks In-Wash Scent Booster
- $2 off 9 Elements All-Purpose Cleaner
This brought the cost down to $40.45.
However, with the $15 Target Circle gift card, Karla only paid $25.45 for $51.45 worth of items.
What is the target circle?
Target Circle offers have hundreds of offers tailored specifically for a user, and it’s a great way to stay ahead of specials.
Keep in mind that offers change and are only valid for a limited time.
If you already have a previously earned Target gift card, you can use it to reduce out-of-pocket spending while continuing to receive the current $15 gift card offer.
Searching for deals can also lead to spending more if you don’t approach your shopping with a plan.
Here are some tips to help you save:
- Know your prices: Track prices and compare items.
- Join the loyalty program: This is free at many retailers and you can earn points and/or receive coupons. Some stores inform rewards members before any sale.
- Avoid impulse purchases: It’s best to go with a list so you don’t end up with items you don’t really need.
Target has been said to manipulate its customers into spending more, as this expert describes eight ways the retailer makes you buy more without realizing it.
Another TikTok influencer shared her five tips for saving money every time you shop at Target, TJ Maxx and Dollar Tree.