Old 1920s Northeast Historic Foursquare House Blocks Downtown
ST. PETE, FL – This downtown St. Pete treasure has hit the market. Nestled on one of the most desirable streets in the Old Northeast Historic District, this stunning 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom 1920s American Foursquare home boasts craftsmanship details and exudes magnificence and charm. .
Discover the images of this magnificent property.
- Address: 415 17th Avenue Ne, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Price: $1,295,000
- Square feet: 2107
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Listed by: Darcie Wheeler, Asset Management Real Estate
- Listing Description: From the brick paved street, pull down your large private driveway and meander through mature trees and landscaping to a grand front entrance.
- Enjoy your morning coffee on the captivating porch offering over 200 square feet of covered space with French doors for seamless indoor and outdoor living.
- A bright entryway guides you into a beautiful living room with original hardwood flooring, crown moldings and framed window moldings.
- A fireplace with built-ins graces the room and leads you into a spacious formal dining room with contemporary lighting.
- Just past the breakfast bar is an incredible kitchen with 42 inch KraftMaid cabinets, dazzling granite counter tops, gas range, stainless steel appliances and recessed lighting plus cabinetry.
- On the first floor you will also find a bonus bedroom/office with patio door access to the expansive back deck, a quaintly decorated half bath and an excellent laundry room and mud room with a large pantry, additional storage space and access to the backyard.
- A graceful staircase takes you to a second floor, efficiently laid out with built-in hall units and a large guest bathroom with double sinks and traditional hexagonal tiling adjacent to light and bright guest bedrooms.
- The master bedroom overlooks the brick street and features plantation shutters, 8 inch baseboards, two large closets and an amazing modern bathroom with double sinks.
- In the back you will find a huge Lumberock deck and a grassy yard surrounded by lush plants.
- At the end of the private driveway is the oversized detached garage with plenty of workshop shelving and vehicle door access from driveway and driveway.
- Additional updates include: new roof with hurricane clips 2019, new upstairs air conditioning 2018, gas water heater 2018, well irrigation system, water softener, plantation shutters throughout, protection against Kevlar hurricanes for upstairs windows.
- This home is located just five blocks from Tampa Bay and Flora Wylie Park, where you can enjoy dazzling water views and expansive green spaces with walking paths.
- Just blocks from all the shops, restaurants, museums, parks and more in downtown St. Petersburg.
- This home also offers convenient access to I-275 and Tampa International Airport as well as some of Florida’s most beautiful Gulf beaches!
For more information, click here. See more photos from the list below, courtesy of Asset Management Real Estate.
For more real estate news, follow Patch on Facebook.